Contemporary Art Practices at Times of Crisis.
10th CEI Venice Forum for Contemporary Art Curators. Continental Breakfast 2022.
Venice, Academy of Fine Arts, Dorsoduro 423
Friday, 22 April 2022
11.00 – welcome speeches:
RICCARDO CALDURA, director of the Academy of Fine Art in Venice
BARBARA FABRO, senior executive officer of the Central European Initiative
GIULIANA CARBI JESURUN, president of the Trieste Contemporanea Committee
11.20 – LORENZO FUSI, Italy:
– Moving Targets: Context-Responsive Curation in the Face of Adversity.
11.40 – BERAL MADRA, Turkey:
– Impact of Crisis and How to Keep the Spark Alive.
12.00 – MARINA GRŽINIĆ, Slovenia/Austria:
– Resist, Breathe, Block: Art Contrasted by Life.
12.20 – KONSTANTIN AKINSHA, Ukraine:
– Curating the End of the World.
12.40 – JANKA VUKMIR, Croatia, CRISTIANO CARLONI and STEFANO FRANCESCHETTI, Italy:
– Esso. Shadows Oozing Gold.
13.00 – ROBERTO PACI DALÒ, Italy:
– Amor Mundi.
13.20 – 13.30 – break time
– special contribution by ANDA ROTTENBERG. Poland
13.30 – INESE DABOLA, Latvia:
– RIBOCA3 Has Been Postponed.
13.50 – RUTH NOACK, Germany:
– In the Face of a Crisis – Seeking Nuance.
14.30–15.00 – debate and closing remarks
Watch the videos of each contribution